Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ah, the Good Ol' Days...

One of my dearest gal pals from college came in from Colorado with her family for a family reunion/amusement park extravaganza, (they really did amaze me with the things they packed into 1 week!! I was able to visit and catch up with her and her vivacious bunch in their hotel suite before they were heading out for the day! Of course, I brought my camera along and snapped some pics of the fam.

I LOVE this energetic 10 year old!! He had me laughing very hard, always full of interesting tidbits of information! He is Mr. Personality personified! Mom and Dad are probably nodding their heads in agreement, yes??


This one cracks me up because little "R" wasn't quite sure why mom and dad were sitting so still on the ground and not letting her in this picture!!

I loved our visit and was so happy to meet the girls! I wished we lived closer and have our kids have play dates! Hope Colorado is finally giving you some spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment