Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Double Trouble, and I mean Double

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have twins? Yeah, well, how about if you had TWO sets of twins!!! Plus an adorable little cherub caboose!! Yes, my friends, I have witnessed it with my own eyes. This shoot was keeping me hopping, running and every other verb I can possibly think of. But we did have success in keeping 5 kiddos ages 6 and under looking at least towards the direction of the camera at least 50% of the time... thanks largely to grandma & grandpa who graciously joined the team to help out with the kids!






Can you believe those eyelashes??






Here's the whole family together, many more yet to edit...





This is a behind the scenes picture of what was going on.




Snuggles with the girls...














The cutest little babe with piercing blue eyes. More pics to follow...







1 comment:

  1. loving the wheelbarrow, julie, loving it.
    And the pix are amazing!

    ReplyDelete