Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Hot Mama!

Have you ever been around one of these type of people...? Tons of energy, extremely talented, gorgeous and thought to yourself, "If I could have just a tenth of this person's energy and zest for life, what could I accomplish?? Yep, that's what I was thinking.

This photo shoot was SO much crazy fun. I was actually sore in certain particular body parts that I didn't know could be sore! We were all over the place and had a blast. Here's some of my faves from the day!





























Fun times! Great memories! Thanks for the workout, Asia!






2 comments:

  1. Julie-

    You are so talented. It's so fun to see your work. I added you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. Hope you and your little family are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog as well. Is this a new job for you or just for fun? The pics are amazing. Wendy & yourself sure do have talent :)

    ReplyDelete