Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spectacular 7

My favorite son, well ok, the only son, Little man R turned 7!
My oh my, time sure does fly by. This little guy makes us all smile and giggle with
his silly jokes and fun sense of humor.


I love to see his new grown-up teeth ever-so-slowly making their grand appearance, with their little bumpy ridges, errupting proudly.


He has the most amazing green eyes, consequently a large portion of his
wardrobe is GREEN! And it is my favorite color, for those of you who know me so
well! I guess we all wear alot of green in this family!



There is such an amazing sweetness to little boys! I'm so happy he doesn't mind me still smothering him in kisses!



R wears the "stone washed" jeans in the family. NO, I don't buy them that way. . .
it's all the rocks and pebbles that get left in his pockets daily, even AFTER I think I have checked sufficiently before throwing them in the washer. He is a MIGHTY
rock hunter. I guess I do prefer rocks over the crayons. I have shed many frustrated tears over those load of laundry ruiners!! I LOVE YOU, R
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment